Thursday, August 18, 2011

Featured Agent: Greg Wheeler

In our second installment we'll introduce you to Greg Wheeler. Greg recently joined the Coldwell Banker Shook family and we welcome him! 



If you wish to contact Greg you can do so at:

gwheeler@shook.com
765-543-6580
Facebook: Greg Wheeler Real Estate
Twitter: GregsMYrealtor


Greg, why did you get into real estate? 

When I decided to transition from the insurance world over to real estate, it was an easy decision. I love working with people & I figured what better way than to help them realize their dreams of homeownership. A lot of people come into your lives, so I figured what better way to be remembered than as the friend who helped buy your home!

What is your favorite part of being a real estate agent? 

So far it has been the amazing opportunity to meet new people & gain the knowledge/experience to help everyone’s individual situations. Each person is unique & the more experience I gain, the easier it is for me to pick up on their specific wants/needs.

What do you do on the weekend, that is, when you’re not hosting an Open House?

My weekends are normally filled with family time. My wife & I are loving every minute of raising our 3 year old daughter! Although right now, her favorite thing is to go check out houses with me!  

What, other than Real Estate, are you passionate about?

I love to help people. Currently we are working towards starting a foundation to help children with brain tumors. Last year we held a Gala at the Lafayette Theatre, to help raise money & awareness. I knew that this was something that I wanted to take from our small hometown & make it into something great & national. As time goes on, we will meet that goal, but for now, we are planning our 2nd Annual Sugar Plum Gala on December 10th.

What super power do you wish you had and why?

I wish I could be in more places at once. I think this would be the best super power to have because then I would be able to assist multiple customers at the same time, plus when poker night comes around & I know I should be home, I won’t have to make any hard decisions, because I can be at both places! :)


Awesome! Thank you so much Greg! 

As always you can find out information on all our agents under the agent page at www.shook.com.

Until next time, HAPPY house hunting (or selling).  :)

-Adrienne







No comments:

Post a Comment