Friday, October 26, 2012

Featured Agent Friday! 

Meet Kat Mercer:




Specialties: Residential Real Estate; new construction & existing home sales
Contact:
765-404-4940


How long have you been in real estate?

I have always had an interest in real estate and architecture and obtained my real estate license in 2006 thinking I might do it part time. However, once I got started, there was no going back. I inject my career with enthusiasm and passion and it never feels like “work”!

What is your favorite part of being a real estate agent?

My favorite part of being a real estate agent is the art of the deal. Just getting an accepted offer on a property can take a great amount of negotiation and tenacity. My passion for this career drives me to come up with inventive ways to overcome obstacles and achieve the best results possible for my clients.

What is your most memorable listing? And what advice would you give first-time home buyers?

I’ve developed a lot of memories in this career so far, good and bad, however I have to say you certainly learn a lot about people and yourself. Sometimes I feel like I could write a book on my experiences so far. To first-time home buyers my advice would be to get pre-approved for your financing first, follow the advice of your agent and start shopping!

What do you do on the weekend, that is, when you’re not hosting an Open House?

On the weekends if I’m not hosting an open house you can find me on the golf course or working around the house.

What, other than Real Estate, are you passionate about?

Other than real estate, my passions are my family, dogs, golf and living life….it’s so short!

What’s the most important advice you would give to someone looking to sell their home?

If you’re trying to sell your home, make sure it looks as good as it possibly can without spending a lot of money, price it right, accept the advice of your agent, and take the emotions out of the situation. Being a seller in this market is very challenging and it takes a tough skin to be a seller these days.

What super power do you wish you had and why?

I wish I could read minds then there would be no question as to what someone is trying to say!

Thank you Kat!


To discover more about Kat Mercer check out her profile page on our website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment